These are sold individually. Polaris RZR XP Turbo requires 2 Injectors.
Upgrade your Polaris RZR XP Turbo injectors with this pair of Siemens Deka 80lb injectors. Equivalent to 830cc, these are quite the upgrade from the stock 2016 48lb or 2017 55lb injectors. This popular injector upgrade used by many tuners worldwide is perfect for those looking to improve the fueling on their RZR Turbo XP. The injectors are 48mm from end to end which give them the nick name “shorrty” injectors. They are a direct replacement for the stock injectors. The high impedance injectors are very linear and controllable at low pulse widths. This allows you to use a larger injector than normal without hurting your idle or low speed drivability. These injectors are able to function at high fuel pressures and don’t exhibit the high fuel pressure handling problems found with many other high flow high-impedance injectors. This makes these injectors very well suited to turbocharged and supercharged applications that see high fuel system pressures.
Engine performance and running quality are enhanced through the optimized spray pattern. Unlike competitors “pencil stream” high flow injectors; these High Flow injectors utilize a multi-orifice tip providing a true 26 degree spray pattern for improved mixture preparation. This results in lower BSFC and better idle quality than many injectors with less flow.
- Genuine, reliable Siemens Injectors
- Excellent response characteristics
- Robust Design
- High Impedance
- Low Impedance performance characteristics with High Impedance Compatibility
- Coil Resistance: 12.5 Ohms / High Impedance / High-Z (No ECM driver modifications required)
- Static Flow Rate @ 43.5PSI ( 300kPa ) w/Gas: 80 lb/hr = 875 cc/min
- Offset: 0.065ms
- Turn on time @ 14VDC: 1.3ms
- Turn off time: 0.7ms @ 600KPa
- Connector: Bosch EV1
- Series: DEKA 5 ( DEKA V )
- Orifice Type: 8 hole Multi-orifice
- Spray Pattern: 26 Degree Spray Cone
- Factory fitted with Viton upper and lower o-rings
- 48mm end to end
- ECU Tuning is Required
- Sold Individually