There’s no UTV quite as versatile as the Polaris RZR 1000 and no way to make it stand out better, and stand higher, than with a 7-10” Lift Kit from SuperATV. So when you’re ready to have the coolest looking machine around, and start conquering those mud holes and rock gardens that are tripping everybody up, pick up SuperATV’s 7-10” Lift Kit for the RZR 1000.
Perfect Lift, Perfect Strength
We like to make our lift kits tall, but it’s no easy feat. Luckily we’ve got over a decade of lift building experience, and it shows. Our 7-10” adjustable lift kit measure true-to-size whether you set it to 7” or the full 10” so you get every bit of clearance you need to run up to 36” tires. Plus our A Arms, trailing arms, and radius arms are all high clearance as well so nothing on the trail will ever snag on your suspension.
But how do we make it so big and keep it all in one piece? For starters, we use 1-1/4” heavy duty steel tubing in our radius arms and A Arms. Our trailing arms are built with 2.5mm steel plating that’s been hand-welded into a rigid design engineered for strength. Even our Z-bend tie rods are made out of solid 7/8” steel. To top it all off, this kit comes with SuperATV's UHMW bushings in the box! We want you to be confident in this lift’s strength, that’s why all A Arms, tie rods, trailing arms, radius arms, and lift brackets come with a lifetime warranty! So let your foot get a little heavy—you have nothing to worry about.
Most people assume that when you buy a big lift kit, you have to sacrifice drivability and comfort. Lucky for you we know how to make a kit that looks awesome but doesn’t kill your turning radius or break your back.
We’re riders just like you and we hate compromise. So we didn’t. Get SuperATV’s 7-10” lift kit for you RZR 1000 and get strength, style, performance, drivability, and comfort.
Made Stronger With Rhino 2.0
Nothing goes better with your big lift kit than Rhino 2.0 axles. They’re built for strength and longevity—perfect for when you’re running those monster tires and get yourself into hairy, off-camber situations. Rhino 2.0 axles are 100% stronger than stock and can handle 40°+ CV angles without popping or overheating. Plus they’re perfectly made so there’s no break-in period and they come with an unprecedented 18 month warranty. Go big, go hard, go with Rhino 2.0 axles.
Note: If running stock wheels you will need 1" wheel spacers.
This kit is designed to work with the stock shocks on your Polaris RZR XP 1000.
Kit includes our Steering Stop Kit. It is designed to help prevent tire rub by limiting the amount of steering wheel turn. Also helps to save your axles by preventing too hard of a turn when reversing under hard throttle.
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 : 2014+
- Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 : 2014+
- Polaris RZR 1000 Highlifter Edition : 2016+
- Polaris RZR 4 1000 Highlifter Edition : 2017+
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 LE : 2017+
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 Trails & Rocks Edition (Gold) : 2017+
Rhino 2.0 Features:
- Front A-Arms
- High Clearance
- Rear Trailing Arms
- High Clearance
- Fully adjustable
- 1" Rear Offset
- Rear Radius Arms
- High Clearance
- Heim Joints For Full Adjustment
- (4) Rhino Brand Axles
- Includes UHMW bushings
- Extended Brake Lines
- 5-1/2" Increase In Front Track Width To Increase Stability
- 6" Increase In Rear Track Width To Increase Stability
- All Necessary Hardware For Easy Install
- Lifetime Warranty On All A-Arms
- Does Not Include Ball Joints
- Run up to 36" tires (Shown With Terminator Tires Size 34x10-15)
- 100% stronger than stock
- Utilizes the Rhino 2.0 Formula
- Size: Massive 4mm increase in size!
- Heat Treatment
- Constructed of 4340 chromoly steel and finished with a proprietary heat treatment
- Industry leading 18 month warranty
- Field and lab tested for extreme strength and endurance
- CAD drawn for expert precision