Unmatched strength, style, and performance. Engineered to deliver all out strength, we've taken our traditional and made it exceptional with SuperATV's AtlasPro High Clearance Boxed A Arms. Each arm is constructed of a precise blend of materials then hand welded, making them 4x stronger than stock! Through our unique dual bend design, SuperATV arms give you an additional 2" of coveted ground clearance, taking you over obstacles that would once hang you up and end your fun. Available in multiple colors to match your machine and your style.
Industry Leading Adjustability
What does this mean for you? The AtlasPro High Clearance A Arms for the Ranger feature industry leading Adjustable Pivot Blocks. Unlike others, SuperATV arms allow you to adjust your alignment. The adjustable pivot blocks eliminate the worry of premature tire wear that can come from the addition of a lift kit, new shocks, or larger tires.
Strength and Durability
With structural integrity that gives you the confidence to blast the whoops or take on the most heart thumping of hills, AtlasPro arms are constructed of an extra high strength steel that is thermo-mechanically rolled and typically found in truck chassis and cranes. At 4x the strength of stock and backed by the SuperATV lifetime warranty, AtlasPro arms for the Full Size Ranger are guaranteed to take anything you can throw at them.
Note: Will not fit 2016 Ranger 900 High Lifter Edition or 2017+ Ranger 1000 High Lifter Edition with stock axles. Requires Ranger 1000 High Lifter Rhino Brand Axles or Ranger 900 High Lifter Rhino Brand Axles.
- Polaris Ranger Full Size XP 570 : 2015-2016
- Polaris Ranger Full Size XP 570 Crew : 2015-2016
- Polaris Ranger XP 900 : 2013+
- Polaris Ranger XP 900 Crew : 2014+
- Polaris Ranger 1000 Diesel : 2015+
- Polaris Ranger 1000 Diesel Crew : 2015+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 : 2017
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Crew : 2017-2018
- 4x stronger than stock
- Hand welded strength and style
- Excellent strength to weight ratio
- Includes 4 arms
- Grease zerks
- Brake line clips
- 2" of additional ground clearance
- Maximum tire size (Determined by Front A Arms):
- 0" Offset Front A Arms - 27"
- 1.5" Offset Front A Arms - 28.5" Note: At full compression tire may rub the trim and front bumper.
- Powder coated finish for increased durability
- Multiple color options to match your machine