6” of Lift Make Your Ranger XP 570 and 570 Crew Better
We’ve taken the traditional and made it EXCEPTIONAL. With a 6” Lift Kit on your Polaris Ranger XP 570 and 570 Crew, you count on tackling more trails, conquering more obstacles, and having more fun. Our true-to-size 6” lift kit lets you lets you take the road less traveled with room to clear deeper mud holes and bigger boulders. We made it big with comfortable suspension and a good turning radius. With clearance for up to 34” tires, this lift will change the way you ride.
A True 6” Lift Made with Stronger Parts
We’ve been making big lift kits for years. That means we can make it huge and strengthen your suspension so it can take whatever bumps you want. The perfect geometry ensures you get a true to size 6” lift that still feels good to drive and is easy to turn. It is built better with strength throughout for whatever driving you want to do. Our A arms are made with 1.25”x.138” wall steel DOM tubing—75% thicker than OEM and are built with additional cross bars. Our tie rods are made with 7/8” solid chromoly bar and our lift brackets are made with 4.5 mm heavy duty steel. Plus, you get to choose between X300 and Rhino 2.0 axles. It’s as tough as it gets.
Not a Trailer Queen—It’s Built to Ride
Forget trailer queens! We built this thing to ride! Whether you’re hitting whoops or plowing through mud holes, this lift is tough enough to take the abuse. Just get out there and have fun!
Retains Turning Radius and Comfortable Suspension
The Ranger 570 has comfortable suspension that we wanted to maintain when we designed this lift kit. That’s why we built this lift perfectly so that the suspension can do what it’s meant to — keep you comfortable.
We also hate it when a lift kit requires a football field to turn around, so we designed ours to keep your turning radius intact. This lift kit isn’t just big and it’s not just bulletproof—it’s luxury. Your family will enjoy the smooth ride and the 6-inch higher ride.
- Front and rear A arms
- Front and rear shock brackets
- 4 Premium SuperATV axles (X300 or Rhino 2.0)
- Heavy duty tie rod kit
- Extended brake lines
- Sway bar assembly and links
- All hardware and installation instructions
- Polaris Ranger XP 570 (PRO-FIT Cab) : 2015-2016
- Polaris Ranger XP 570 Crew (PRO-FIT Cab) : 2015-2016
Rhino 2.0 Features:
- True 6” of lift
- Clearance for up to 34” tires (up from 25” stock)
- 7” wider stance for increased stability
- Compatible with OEM and SuperATV heavy-duty ball joints
- Preadjusted pivot blocks give you perfect camber out of the box
- UV resistant Powder coated for increased durability
- Lifetime warranty on A arms and lift brackets!
- 100% stronger than stock
- Utilizes the Rhino 2.0 Formula
- Size: Massive 4mm increase in size!
- Heat Treatment
- Constructed of 4340 chromoly steel and finished with a proprietary heat treatment
- Industry leading 18-month warranty
- Field and lab tested for extreme strength and endurance
- CAD drawn for expert precision