Polaris Ranger XP 1000 8” Portal Gear Lift
The Portal Advantage
Ready to push the limit on your Polaris Ranger XP 1000? Then we’ve got the lift for you — an 8” Portal Gear Lift gives you clearance and torque for monster tires. It maintains perfect axle geometry and gives you a 45% gear reduction to take stress off your driveline. It’s the ultimate lift to take your UTV from mild to way beyond wild. It’s Gear Driven Performance that can’t be beat.
NEW to 8” Portals
Our 8” portals for the Ranger XP 1000 feature a 1.5” forward and rear offset. This gives you room for bigger tires—up to 34” without any other modifications.
The drive gear now seals internally against the housing, not the axle. Even if your axle is dirty, dinged up, or otherwise well-used, the drive gear still seals perfectly and keeps all contaminates out of your portal box.
To ensure the rest of the box is sealed, we utilize a new O-ring gasket in a machined groove that keeps oil in and mud out, no matter how deep you go.
45% Gear Reduction
The 45% gear reduction (1.82:1 gear ratio) lets you install monster tires and roll over obstacles like it’s a stock machine. The torque that reduction gives you saves your driveline. The portal box maintains your stock axle geometry so your axles last longer. And that means you don’t have to worry. Gear Driven Performance isn’t just about a gear ratio — it’s about riding hard, It’s about going bigger, and it’s about getting your torque back so you can take on anything. Just ride — that’s what Gear Driven Performance is all about.
- 45% gear reduction
- 1.5" forward and rear offset maximum
No Leak - Bearings and Seals
- First in the industry thrust bearing that is specifically designed to take axial load, unlike the standard bearing that is only sufficient for radial loads
- Automotive grade bearings
- Press fit, precision ground gears and shafts to eliminate unwanted slop
- Sealed drive gear for peak performance with any axle
- O-ring gasket seals housing halves for leak-free riding
Precision-Ground Gears: Drive Gear, Idler Gear and Driven Gear
- Eliminates friction for reduced heat
- Quiet gears at all speeds
- Allows you to run at higher speeds
Gen 2 Portal Drive Shaft
- Designed to be unbreakable
- Made of 4340 hardened steel
- 1.5 in diameter (40 mm)
- M30 threads
Mounting Plates and Pivot Blocks
- CNC formed, fully gusseted 5/16" mounting plates
- Forged pivot blocks
- Carbon steel caliper mounting plates
Gen 2 Slotted Rotors for Unmatched Cooling
- Each wheel hub includes 4 bolt patterns 4/156, 4/137, 4/115, 4/110
- Ability to utilize different wheels on same hub
- Extra thick hub designed to handle any torque
- Stainless steel, braided brake lines included in each kit
- Requires a 22" or larger wheel
- Wheels cannot exceed 5" backspacing
Note: Frame stiffener does NOT fit High Lifter models.
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 : 2017
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Crew : 2017-2018
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Diesel : 2015+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Diesel Crew : 2015+