Our creed is “go big or go home,” and we made the Polaris General 1000 go big with SuperATV’s 7-10” Lift Kit and Rhino 2.0 axles. We’ve got decades of lift and axle experience to our name, so we know how to make a big kit that cruises over any terrain and doesn’t disappoint. Get lifted and get going with SuperATV’s 7-10” Lift Kit.
Perfect Lift, Perfect Strength
We always bring our A-game when we design a new lift kit. It just so happens, that our A-game produces a lift kit that is beefier and taller than any other kit around but still fits your General like a glove. The strength comes from the 1-1/4” heavy duty steel tubing in our front and rear A Arms, and the ¾” solid steel Z-bend tie rods, along with heavy duty, hand welded steel brackets. In fact, those elements are so strong that they come with a Lifetime Warranty.
Strength is only half the story. What you really want is a bigger lift to fit bigger tires and we’ve got you covered there. Our 7”-10” lift kit measures true-to-size so you can be sure you’re getting all the lift you need. Not only that, but the rear A Arms are offset 2”. Altogether that’s enough to give you clearance for up to 36” tires!
When people think of a big lift kit, they think of a show machine—something designed to look pretty and sit still. That's not how we roll. We know how to make a big lift kit that performs as well as it looks and doesn't make your General handle like a beached whale.
With our Lift kit you keep your turning radius so you can still navigate tight trails and make 3-point turns where you need to. And we keep the shocks perfectly aligned to keep your General feeling cushy. It's big, it's bulletproof, and it's luxury.
With a 7-10” lift kit for your Polaris General from SuperATV, you’ve got everything you need conquer huge obstacles, deep mud holes, and steep hills.
Made Stronger With Rhino 2.0
Rhino 2.0 axles are the perfect complement to your big lift and monster tires. They’re built for strength and longevity—two very useful features on a big lift kit. Rhino 2.0 axles are 100% stronger than stock, and can handle extreme suspension angles without breaking or overheating. Not only that, but Rhino 2.0 axles require no break in period—they’re precision made to function perfectly from mile 1. Your General is ready to roll as soon as you are.
| ||Stock Machine * (2016 General)||With SuperATV Lift Kit (Set at 10")|
|Max Tire Size
* Measurements from www.Polaris.com listing for 2016 General 1000
NOTE: If running stock wheels or 12" wheels you will need 1" wheel spacers.
Polaris General 1000 : 2016+
Rhino 2.0 Features:
- Run up to 36" tires
- 13.5" Front & 12.25" Rear increased track width
- Includes all new UHMW bushings
- 4 Heavy Duty Rhino Brand axles included
- Fully adjustable camber and caster with front and rear pivot blocks
- Adjustable toe using included Z Bend heavy duty tie rods
- Reinforced metal rear A Arms with pivot joints
- Constructed of 1-1/4" DOM steel tubing
- Both Remote Reservoir and Piggyback Style Shocks available - Purchase with your lift kit and save $99.95!
- Extended brake lines included
- Easy to install; attaches to factory General locations
- Does Not Include Ball Joints
- 100% stronger than stock
- Utilizes the Rhino 2.0 Formula
- Size: Massive 4mm increase in size!
- Heat Treatment
- Constructed of 4340 chromoly steel and finished with a proprietary heat treatment
- Industry leading 18 month warranty
- Field and lab tested for extreme strength and endurance
- CAD drawn for expert precision