Polaris Clutch Tools
If you're too afraid to take your clutch apart yourself, you need SuperATV's full set of clutch tools. Our clutch puller and clutch compression tool make dismantling your clutch easy and simple. Upgrading your clutch is one of the best ways to enhance the ride experience of your Polaris RZR or Ranger, and if you can do it yourself, you'll save loads of time and money.
Buy both together and save 10%!
Removes drive clutches on Polaris UTV's. Constructed of heavy duty, heat treated carbon steel with a 3/4-16 thread.
Replaces OEM # 2872085
Clutch Compression Tool
This universal compressor is used to compress the drive or driven clutch during assembly or disassembly. Innovative design makes use quick and effective without binding. Works on all Polaris and TEAM clutches found on full-sized model ATV's and UTV's.
Replaces OEM # PU-50518-A
- Polaris RZR S 900 : 2015+
- Polaris RZR 900 XC : 2015+
- Polaris RZR 900 : 2015+
- Polaris RZR XP 900 : 2011-2014
- Polaris RZR XP 4 900 : 2012-2014
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 : 2014+
- Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 : 2014+
- Polaris RZR XP Turbo : 2016+
- Polaris Ranger XP 900 : 2013+
- Polaris Ranger XP 900 Crew : 2014+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 : 2017
- Replaces OEM # 2872085
- Made of heavy-duty steel
- Heat treated
- Zinc plated
- 3/4-16 Thread
- Replaces OEM # PU-50518-A
- Works with all Polaris and TEAM clutches