During Dragon Fire Racing's extensive testing, research and development process for the ReadyForce Polaris Ranger product line the DFR team found that the stock suspension setup on the Ranger could be greatly improved to increase its capabilities as well as add additional clearance to run larger tires and get more ground clearance. Having the ability to run larger tires on your Polaris Ranger is key and will allow them to roll easier over rough terrain, resulting in a smoother ride. This suspension is specifically engineered to provide the perfect lift for the Ranger 900 without jeopardizing the factory axles, cv joints and differentials, this is the best Polaris Ranger lift kit on the market.
Stage 3 Lift Kit:
- True 2" lift that comes complete with all brackets, hardware, sway bar links, etc.
- H.D. OEM replacement +2 forward front a-arms
- ProSpec OEM replacement shocks by Elka (rebound & preload adjustable)
- All brackets and a-arms are powder coated Black
- Uses OEM axles & rear a-arms
- Allows for use of 30" tires, increases ground clearance & enhances ride quality
- Fits all Ranger XP 900 & Ranger Crew 900 models (shocks setups are different so please make sure to use the correct part number for your application)