This kit is designed with both recreation and competition in mind. The suspension gives you a wider stance for stability and extra travel which is a must have for duners and desert racers. The weight conscious Chromoly and DOM construction gives this suspension high strength while staying light weight.
Will accept stock wheel and tire dimensions.
Common aftermarket tire sizes:
Common aftermarket wheel sizes:
• 14x7 13/4+3 Offset/Spacing
• Adds 4” to track width per side. 8” wider overall
• Adds 3.5” of wheel travel to front suspension, and 1.5” of wheel travel to rear suspension
• The stock ball joints are not re-used, instead the front arms use a spherical bearing joint (uni-ball) at the spindle with hardened spindle pins.
• Chromoly upper arms, trialing arms and radius rods with DOM high clearance lower arms
• No cutting or welding required
• When adding a long travel suspension system, use of the stock shocks is possible, but due to the change in suspension geometry, a new shock calibration is needed for optimal performance. •
Fox Internal Bypass Series Shocks w/DSC Adj
• OE Fox Shock Rework
Most commonly used for:
• Sand dunes, rock gardens, and other related recreational uses
• Used on the #1916 BITD & SCORE International Cody Rahders Desert Car.