The Can Am Maverick X3 came onto the market strong, but as with other UTVs has some shortcomings that need to be addressed. One of these is the weak factory front arm mounts points. RT Pro now offers a solution with a newly released front gusset plate kit to add strength and rigidity to the front end of your X3. Built from 3/16” laser cut steel and engineered for compatibility with factory suspension/drivetrain components, this 5-piece gusset kit reinforces the upper and lower control arm mounts as well as the front of the chassis. It also integrates rear lower control arm skid plate to prevent damage to the control arm mounting points when bashed out on the trail. The kit is 100% bolt-on with no need to cut or weld to complete the install. RT Pro outlines the install with step-by step instructions to complete the upgrade in an afternoon with basic tools. All parts are finished in a durable gloss black powdercoat for long lasting corrosion protection. This new front gusset plate kit joins RT Pro’s ever expanding lineup of products for the X3.
- Bolt-on using factory hardware
- Stronger than the factory radius rod gusset
- Strengthens rear chassis
- Quick, simple install that can be completed with hand tools and a floor jack
- Adds a rear tow point that accepts a 5/16” winch clevis hook or 1” clevis
- Comes standard with black powder coat finish and laser cut RT logo