Now, you can mount a winch up high out of the mud and water and protect the front of your Maverick Trail. You must use a regular spool winch with a 4.875” wide x 3” deep bolt pattern. This part in laser cut and CNC formed from American Steel insuring a perfect fit. It is powder coated with a texture black to match your stock buggy’s coating. It installs in less than an hour. If you do not want to add a winch on top you can still mount a winch below the brush guard in the stock location.
- Laser Cut and CNC Formed to insure a perfect fit.
- Mounts to the stock front tubes.
- Allows you to mount a winch up high out of the water and mud.
- Made from 11 Ga. American Steel.
- Accepts standard CENTER spool winches with a 4.875” Wide x 3” Deep Bolt Pattern. Will not accept wide spool winches.
- Powder Coated Texture Black.
- Made In USA.