Will not work with factory air shocks.
Not compatible with SuperATV Portal Gear Lift.
Innovation that performs. SuperATV's Commander +6 kit is a riders dream. As part of the Wicked 6 Series you get the industries most advanced kit on the market. When you want to fly high, ride deep or go steep you want SuperATV.
What sets the Can-Am Commander Wicked 6 Series apart from other kits?
Utilizing the industry's first Pivot Joint, SuperATV offers full toe, caster, camber adjustability on the front of the machine without the hassle and maintenance of the traditional heim joint. With simple thread adjustment you can easily manipulate ride settings to your personal riding style.
This kit also utilizes rear camber adjustment, another Industry First! Not all machines are created equal, this allows you that adjustment to make it exactly how you want!
Engineered with extreme performance in mind, the Can-Am Commander Wicked 6 Series Lift Kit features 5-1/2" longer wheel base allowing you to climb steeper hills and hit bigger jumps.
Precision Engineered - Rider Approved
Kit includes a Steering Stop Kit. It is designed to help prevent tire rub by limiting the amount of steering wheel turn. Also helps to save your axles by preventing too hard of a turn when reversing under hard throttle.
- Use Factory Fox Shocks
- Replace Standard Can-Am Shocks (No Reservoir) With Heavier Springs
- Upgrade to Phantom Remote Reservoir Shocks
- Will Not Work With Factory Air Shocks
Can-Am Commander 800 : 2011+
Can-Am Commander 1000 : 2011+
Can-Am Commander 800 Max : 2016+
Can-Am Commander 1000 Max : 2014+
- +1.5" Forward Offset
- +4" Rear Offset
- +5" Width Per Side
- +6" Ground Clearance with stock tires. Add larger tires for more clearance.
- High Clearance,Heavy Duty Front and Rear A Arms
- Fully Adjustable Pivot Joints
- Does Not Include Ball Joints
- Heavy Duty Z-Bend Tie Rods And Ends
- (4) Rhino Brand Axles
- Pre-installed Bearings In Rear Arms
- All Necessary Hardware For Easy Install
- Lifetime Warranty On All A Arms
- Utilizes Factory Rear Torsion Bar Assembly
- Run up to 36" tires
We stock a complete line of Can-Am Commander Lift Kits