Looking for an exhaust system that was extensively dyno tested to provide the most power possible? Look no further than our full x-pipe Double Barrel exhaust system. This exhaust provides great power with exceptional sound that is adjustable. Our header went through many stages of development to provide maximum air flow whether you're running a stock or modified motor. This design utilizes a triple step x-pipe header tuned to the correct length and shape just for the RZR 1000 S motor. The silencer allows for the use of two stock spark arrestors or to have one side capped with our billet aluminum plug. Running one side capped and one spark arrestor is the quietest this system can be coming in at 90 dB @ 3800 RPM. With no caps or spark arrestors this system will run 96 dB @ 3800 RPM. This provides excellent sound without being too loud and the ability to tune the sound without losing any horsepower! This system is offered in both ceramic chrome or ceramic black depending on the look. Ceramic chrome will hold more heat in the pipe like a heat shield. Ceramic black will withstand extremely high temps but will not hold as much heat in as the ceramic chrome.
We highly recommend the Bully Dog GT with our custom tunes for this exhaust system.
- Fits 2016-Up RZR 1000 S & General 1000
- Developed in our state of the art Superflow 902 dyno center
- Ceramic coated for a durable finish and to help keep heat in the exhaust, reducing under bed temps.
- Choose from ceramic chrome or ceramic black coatings.
- Triple stepped X-pipe style header for industry leading gains
- Gains 5-7 horsepower
- Gains 10-12 horsepower when combined with our custom tuning
- Bully Dog GT with our custom tuning is HIGHLY recommended
- Includes x-pipe header, mid pipes, springs, all gaskets, and dual outlet muffler with heat shield
- 96 dB with exhaust wide open. 94 dB with two spark arrestors. 90 dB with optional quiet cap.
- Incredible sound without being obnoxious and easily adjustable!