The Agency Power vented engine cover is a great addition to your Polaris RZR XP 1000 or XP Turbo. The purpose of the vented engine cover is to help alleviate heat soak to the high revving 2 cylinder engine. At full throttle, the engine temperature can exceed 200F. With the location of the exhaust manifold or turbo pipe, there is an abundance of hot air that is not helping the overall performance of the Polaris engine. The engine cover allows for heat to escape through its ventilated design. When driving at speed, air flow moving over the body gets sucked into the engine area which is than extracted out of the vented engine cover.
Of course the Agency Power cover is stylish too! The 1 piece aluminum part has been precision water jetted which features the AP logo. Each cover is formed to provide a perfect fit replacing the stock plastic engine cover. Hexagonal stainless steel mesh is then riveted in place for a rugged look. To keep the part functional and allow easy access to your engine for servicing, a quick release push button is built into the cover. This keeps the cover secure in place for normal use while not inconveniencing you with any fixed bolting or hardware to the body. The sturdy design allows you to retain functional use of your RZR bed. The engine covers are available in matte black frames with gloss red, gloss black, or raw aluminum mesh. Each cover is assembled here in Arizona, USA. They fit all 2014-2017 RZR XP and XP4 models.
- Helps with Heat Ventilation
- Reduces Potential of Heat Soak
- Sturdy Aluminum Construction
- Quick Release Button to Secure and Remove
- Easy Installation
- Added Styling
- Powder coated Finish
- Overweight items may cause damage to structure or mesh
- Custom powder coat colors available for an additional cost
- All Agency Power products come with a Limited Lifetime warranty
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 14-17
- Polaris RZR XP4 1000 14-17
- Polaris RZR XP Turbo 14-17
- Polaris RZR XP4 Turbo 14-17