50 Caliber Racing RZR XP 900 Heavy Duty Radius Rod Kit (fits both 2 and 4 seat models)
Our rods are machined right here in the USA from solid 6061 CNC Billet aluminum and fitted with 5/8 inch heat treated chromoly steel heim joints. The rods are 1.25" diameter for extreme duty and they are as stout as it gets. We have done extensive testing on these rods racing BITD and WORCS Racing and have not had a single failure. They are designed for racing, extreme jumping, high speed whoops and all other abusive driving styles that you can dish out. If you want a bulletproof setup in the rear of your Polaris RZR, you need these rods!
- Upper and Lower Radius Rods (4 total)
- 8 Chromoly 5/8" Heat Treated Severe Duty Heim Joints with jam nuts
- 16 High Misalignment Spacers
- CNC Engraved Logo
- 2 Year Warranty (normal wear and tear to heims is not covered under warranty)
- Simple install with no modifications needed
- Free Koozie with every order!
RZR XP 900 (2011 - 2014)
Must specify model when ordering!
Why do I need these rods?
50 Caliber Racing's Heavy Duty Radius Rods were designed to address one of the biggest flaws in the Polaris rear suspension design. The stock rods are extremely weak and will fail for many of you Polaris customers out there. They just don't hold up to aggressive driving. When they fail they usually destroy your shock, bend the trailing arm, bend frame tabs, and wallow out the holes on your frame.