With its 8-ply-rated radial carcass, the Roctane XD is built to confidently handle today's UTVs and ATVs, no matter how large, fast and aggressive they are. And with a dozen different sizes, including the new super-tall 34-inch, plus 30- and 32-inch models, there is a Roctane XD for your machine.
STI Roctane XD tires use a heavier denier nylon cord to maximize tire toughness while retaining flexibility for a comfortable ride. The Roctane’s unique, non-directional tread design and wide profile footprint deliver smooth, quiet operation and precise control. STI’s exclusive RocWall sidewall construction features reinforced lower sidewalls and extra-wide tread belts for added shoulder protection and stability. Add in super-deep RocGuard rim guards to protect even the thickest wheel lips from trail damage, and the result is the most reliable tire on the market.
STI Roctane XD deliver ideal grip on the slickest rocks, and with their tread size and design gives these tires exceptional traction in muddy conditions. Even with the all-conditions performance of these Roctane XDs, they're still reasonably priced.
- Designed for harsh UTV applications
- 8-ply rated with heavier than standard nylon cordage
- Features STI’s exclusive RocGuard and RocWall to protect the sidewall and lip
- Proprietary tread compound is formulated for extended wear
- Excellent grip on slick surfaces
- Wide profile footprint delivers quiet operation and precise control
- Non-directional tread design for smooth and precise control
- RocWall sidewall construction adds shoulder protection
- RocGuard rim guard protects wheels from trail damage
- 8-ply rated radial carcass