Extreme Metal Products Full Size Polaris Ranger 2" Inch Lift Kit (actual lift 1-3/4")
- Fits: 2010-13 Full Size Ranger and Crew
- Not recommended for Ranger HD because of rear HD option. Front will fit.
- Laser Cut from 3/16" thick American Steel.
- Powder Coated Black for Superior Protection.
- Mounts in less than 30 minutes.
- No Special Tools Required.
- Lifts front and rear.
- Includes: Rear Sway Bar Extensions.
- Instructions and mounting hardware included.
- IT IS ALWAYS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU USE WHEEL SPACERS AFTER LIFTING YOUR RANGER.
Give your Ranger a little extra lift for ground clearance or tire clearance for larger tires. Bolts to your stock top shock mounts. It is always recommended that you use wheel spacers after lifting your Ranger.
We powder coated the kit yellow for the install pictures only.
Warning: Lifting your vehicle can increase the chance of rolling over while turning or driving on hills resulting in injury or death. Wheel spacers or offset wheels should always be used after a lift kit is installed. Lift kits are not for every RZR owner or operator. Extreme caution and common sense should be used when driving a lifted vehicle.