Full Size Polaris Ranger Full Windshield
- Fits: 2009-2014 Full Size Polaris Ranger XP700, XP800,500 4x4, and 2016-17 Full Size 570 (the model with round tubing cage, 60" wide)
- NOTE: The 2009 Crew still has the old body style and requires #9885.
- will not fit the Mid-Size Ranger
- DOT- AS4 approved and stamped into the windshield.
- 1/4" Thick Polycarbonate (Lexan)
- Made from Polycarbonate and 11 gauge Powder Coated Steel.
- Includes: Quick Connect Clamps
Easily remove you windshield without any tools. Simply remove the thumbscrews and your windshield can be removed. The bottom has rubber trim to protect your hood. We leave the protective coating on the Polycarbonate until you get it. This for two reasons, to protect it during shipping, and ensure you that it is Polycarbonate (Polycarbonate). The protective coating has the manufacturer's label and description on it. We do not use cheap acrylic like others on the market.
NOTE: in 2016 they went back to a 1-3/4” round tube cage model. The only 2016 this will fit is the 2016 570 Full-Size with the round tube cage
Due to it's size this windshield does not qualify for our free shipping program. However we have a discounted flat rate shipping charge of $55 anywhere in the United States (lower 48)